The Fellowship Advising Office was founded in 2011 with the hire of Dr. Tiffany Kershner. In 2014, funding was found to hire a graduate student assistant for a temporary period and later, a full time advisor and recruiter. Since 2011, more than 125 undergraduate and graduate students at NC State University have been awarded competitive scholarship and fellowships.
- Two full-time professionals
- Provide information on fellowship opportunities and application procedures
- Review and critique application essays and statements
- Provide institutional endorsements for applicants who receive the campus nomination (for those fellowships that require nominations)
- Submit application materials on behalf of applicants
- Stage practice interviews for applicants selected for finalist interviews
Last Updated: Feb. 3, 2017