The Fellowship Advising Office (FAO) helps NC State’s undergraduate students, graduate students, and alums learn of and apply for nationally competitive and prestigious awards. These awards fund a wide range of opportunities, and many are connected to undergraduate and graduate degree programs or internships, overseas opportunities, and independent projects.
Some of our services include:
- meeting with candidates to discuss their goals and interests and to help identify matching opportunities
- reviewing and critiquing drafts of application essays and statements
- providing institutional endorsements for applicants who receive the campus nomination (for the awards that require nominations/endorsements)
- submitting application materials at the national level on behalf of applicants
- staging practice interviews for applicants selected at the national level for finalist interviews
Feel free to browse our website for awards that fit your goals and interests.